We have a little update for you…
To comply with the new GDPR policies, which protect your privacy and the security of your personal data, we’re making important developments to the way you use your App.
Because, quite simply, your data is yours, and we want to keep it that way.
On May 14, 2018, we’ll be implementing some simple-to-do changes that you must carry out in order to continue using your ENTERTAINER.
Here’s everything you need to know so that you’re ready for May 14, 2018:
- On this day, you’ll be automatically logged out of your ENTERTAINER account.
- You’ll then have to update your App to the latest version and create a brand new password.
- Do NOT share this password with anyone.
- If you’d like to continue sharing the App with your family you can create an ENTERTAINER family account, by sending each family member an invite which allows them to create their own unique login and password.
- Once these changes are made, your ENTERTAINER will continue to operate as usual.
We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but please remember that these changes are to protect you and your information at all times.