TERMS & CONDITIONS
Competition: Find the code & WIN 2021
Duration: 24 November 2020 – 26 November 2020
Sponsor: THE ENTERTAINER FZ LLC (ENTERTAINER) – LANDMARK GROUP TOWER, 9TH FLOOR DUBAI MARINA, DUBAI, UAE
Draw Date: 30 December 2020
Social Media: Facebook and Instagram pages of the ENTERTAINER
Open to registered members of the ENTERTAINER at the time of entry, aged 18 or older, at the time of entry. Competition is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- Agreement to Terms & Conditions:
By participating in the Competition, participants fully and unconditionally agree to and accepts these Terms & Conditions and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Competition.
- To Enter:
Entrants will need to do all of the following:
- Watch the videos posted daily on the Social Media accounts from 24th November 2020 to 26th November 2020.
- Find the hidden code from the videos
- Find the hidden URL that will be featured in the last video on 26th November 2020
- Go to the URL, enter the code and answer the questions
Entrants must provide all the information requested by the Sponsor to be eligible to win and claim the prize. All information provided by entrants becomes the property of Sponsor. No mechanically reproduced mail-in entries are allowed and any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods.
- Selection of Winner:
- The first five (5) entrants per Market (as detailed below) to fill in the form in the URL with the correct code will stand the chance to win an ENTERTAINER 2021 app.
- Eligible Markets:
o Abu Dhabi
- Eastern Province
o Johannesburg & Pretoria
o Cape Town
- Winner should meet all the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
- Draw will take place at the ENTERTAINER headquarters in Dubai, UAE on the date mentioned as above and conducted by judges whose decisions are final and binding
- Notification of Winners:
- The winners will be notified via email within 48hrs of the prize drawing.
- If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize within 72 hours, prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted.
- In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person whose email account is specified in the entry that meets all the criteria of the Competition.
- One ENTERTAINER 2021 app (as according to the location the winner opts for) for each winner per each Market.
- Prize will be redeemable at any time. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except as provided herein. Prizes are non-redeemable for cash. In the event of unavailability of the prize, Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state, provincial and local taxes that apply to prizes. No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of Sponsor for a prize of equal or greater value. Should the winner select not to utilize a specific portion of the prize, such portion is to be deemed forfeited. The winner will be liable for any cost over and above what has been specifically stated herein.
For Prizes requiring travel, certain restrictions may apply. Winner is responsible for any expenses not expressly included in the Prize description, such as Visa entry, additional ground transportation expenses, incidentals, meals, beverages, and any other expenses.
Participation in the Competition constitutes consent to use participant’s name, biographical information, image, and likeness for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Participant releases and holds harmless the respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, Affiliates), of the sponsor, for any liability, claims and causes of action based on defamation or violation of rights of publicity or privacy.
Winners or participants may be required to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcast or publishing purposes. Winners or participants that take part in the publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the promoter
- Employees of the Sponsor and its Affiliates, advertising, Competition, and fulfilment agencies, are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
- By participating and winning a prize, each winner releases the Sponsor and its Affiliates, including advertising and Competition agencies, from any and all liability with respect to the Competition or the acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including and without limitation to;
(i) any condition caused by events beyond the Sponsor’s control that may cause the Competition to be disrupted or corrupted;
(ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Competition and
(iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Competition. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Competition in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Competition is compromised, without liability to the entrant. The Sponsor and its Affiliates are not responsible if Competition cannot take place or if prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, postponements, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
- Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any winner, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for paying any income taxes on the value of the prize received. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Competition and/or Draw Date and/or awarding the Prize to any time.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time without any notice being given to the entrants.
- No entrant shall have any resource or claim against the Sponsor as a result of: a) any amendment to these terms and conditions ; b) The Sponsor’s cancellation, termination, suspension or postponement of the competition; c) The Sponsors inability, despite attempts, in line with these terms and conditions, to reach a participant
- Winner acknowledges that the Sponsor and its Affiliates have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize (if any) are subject to the respective manufacturers’ terms therefore, and each winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee.
- ARBITRATION and WAIVER OF CERTAIN DAMAGES: As a condition of participating in this Competition, participants agree that;
(a) Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other indirect damages, nor obtain awards thereto.
(b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred including costs associated with entering the Competition, but in no event shall any award include legal fees. Disputes arising from this Competition, or any matter arising therefrom, whether direct or indirect, will be determined according to the laws of the Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC) , without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the DIFC or any other jurisdiction). Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of or related to the Competition shall be instituted exclusively in the courts of the DIFC, although the Sponsor retains the right to bring any suit, action or proceeding in any other relevant jurisdiction.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR TAMPER WITH OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE COMPETITION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT(S) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.